To serve as a trail alliance to support in the development and communication of a first-class trail system within the Hamilton-Burlington region, while promoting the health benefits of recreational trail use to residents and visitors and conserving our valuable natural ecosystems.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide a forum to discuss harmonized trail rules, trail issues and classification schemes among members and stakeholders.
- To support active living initiatives and the infrastructure needed to sustain active lifestyles.
- To foster trail development, linkages and networks, and trail accessibility within the Hamilton-Burlington region.
- To advocate for additional trail funding and support.
- To share and support comprehensive updated trail information and mapping amongst members for public use.